It’s Time to Cut the Cord – Cloud Accounting
Everyone has to start somewhere. And when it comes to accounting software, so many small business owners start with a desktop version on a PC or private server at the office.
But, as you’ve probably noticed, that setup doesn’t work so well when:
- You have a mobile workforce
- Your business expands to multiple locations
- Your offsite bookkeeper, tax preparer, or auditor needs access to your system
For evolving businesses like yours, cloud accounting is the perfect solution. And Ducks In A Row (DIAR) can get you up and running in no time.
Cloud Accounting 101
With cloud accounting, your accounting system and data are housed on a remote server connected to the internet.
There are two main benefits to the cloud-based model:
Cloud accounting data centers follow strict physical and data security procedures, including:
- Limiting access to the buildings and rooms where data is stored by using retina and fingerprint scanners
- Protecting data electronically with firewalls and multiple layers of password management
- Creating computer and data redundancy for disaster recovery
- 24/7 network monitoring to protect against cyber attacks
You can access a cloud accounting system anytime, anywhere, from any device that has a web browser, including remote desktops with private connections.
And no more software or version upgrade — in the cloud, they’re automatic.
Ducks In A Row can help
At DIAR, we’ve had years of experience with QuickBooks — including the cloud-based QuickBooks Online. Our professionals can:
- Provide you with QuickBooks Online (we’re an authorized QuickBooks reseller)
- Migrate your data to the cloud-based QuickBooks
- Train you and your staff to use the new technology
Get your Ducks In A Row.
Contact us and take your accounting mobile.