From our May Newsletter by Tricia Reynolds
Considering starting a business? Always had the dream and not sure how to start? I have helped hundreds of people start and succeed in their business. Here is a little bit of advice to get you thinking!
A business plan needs to be created when considering starting a company. The following are business planning points that don’t necessarily have to be in any particular order.
• Mission Statement – what is the goal?
• Financials and Budget, including a sales forecast (very important).
• Strategy planning. How will the business operate and when (create a timeline).
• Keep this in mind ~ the business plan will never be finished, it will help you RUN your business.
“Get Planning! You only live once”
1. One huge important part of setting goals: Setting them!!
2. Second hugely important part: Understanding and outlining what needs to happen in order to reach them.
3. Third hugely important part: Be willing to do what needs to be done to reach them, despite the doubt, fear and resistance.