The Secret Cloud!
Have you heard of the Cloud?? Let me tell you a little secret: It’s not going away! Even if the wind blows very strong, the cloud is here to stay!
The Cloud assists businesses in many ways, here is how the Cloud can help:
- Sharing information: access anytime (readily available 24/7), anywhere (all that is needed is an Internet connection), in a multi-user environment (more than one person can access it) at the same time.
- Creating and securely sending data files: so the people who should see them can access the information they need.
- Remotely logging to a client’s or staff member’s computer: overcoming the challenges of multiple users at a single time, high security risks, slow speeds, and inconvenience.
- Data backup (an automatic occurrence): assuring that information is accessible at any time.
- Disaster recovery: data files are located offsite to assure ongoing accessibility.
- Availability of software updates: helping you keep current.
- Reducing the need to have an IT professional or IT consultant on staff: saving you money.
- Instant access: business owners and accountants don’t have to wait.
- Keeping up with technological change: no need to spend hours searching for and researching solutions to common business data problems.
- Work more efficiently: all it takes is an Internet connection
Excerpted from: Intuit newsletter