Our Money Mavens Make Your Mission Manageable
As a non-profit, you spend your days working for a common good – and you inspire us to help you succeed with the full force of our accounting, consulting, and advisory expertise. We’ve mastered the tools and technologies that help organizations like yours maximize their resources and achieve objectives.
At Ducks In A Row (DIAR), we understand the issues non-profits face. And your client account manager will grow to know your organization inside and out. We know you need to make every dollar count – and the accurate, detailed reporting we provide will help your leadership and board members make decisions that move your mission forward.
Who we help
Our non-profit clients spend their days working on behalf of so many different types of organizations, including:
- Charitable Organizations
- Advocacy Groups
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Professional Associations
- Business Associations
What we do
DIAR professionals help non-profits with:
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual bookkeeping services, including reconciliations and support for accounts payable/receivable
- 3rd party payroll selection and support
- Accounting software selection, setup, customization, and training
- Financial report preparation and board reporting
- Budgeting support and reporting
- Donor and grant tracking, and reporting
We’ve got you covered on Form 990
Form 990 is a critical document for non-profits, because it’s available to the general public – and that means any issues or errors could hurt your reputation and jeopardize the good you do.
And while we don’t do Form 990 preparation ourselves, our parent company does. Barnes Dennig has a Tax Director dedicated full-time to this critical not-for-profit function, and she works with many of our Ducks In A Row clients to ensure this important document is completed carefully and accurately. Meet our Form 990 expert and find out how she can help.
Get your Ducks In A Row.
Let’s talk about what you want your money to do.