We enjoy working with a wide variety of service businesses. Each type of service offers its own challenges and opportunities, and we love learning about your business while sharing our financial expertise to help you meet your business goals.
We serve professional services firms such as architects, interior designers, law firms, consultants, real estate and property management firms, graphic designers, career coaches, technology services, training companies, meeting planners, veterinary clinics, and similar businesses.
We also serve trades, including lawn maintenance companies, tree trimmers, cleaning companies, home repair workers, pest control services, delivery services, snow removal services, dog walkers and pet groomers, photographers, caterers, entertainers, musicians, actors, and more.
We serve personal service businesses such as barbers, hair stylists and salons, nail salons, spas, tanning salons, personal trainers, gyms, personal coaches, wedding planners, wardrobe consultants, makeup artists, and others.
Additionally we have loads of experience working with non-profit organizations of all types serving the Greater Cincinnati area!
- Accounting software selection, installation, customization, and training
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping services for service-based businesses, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Time-tracking support for hourly billers
- Chart of Accounts design for better expense management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Mobile accounting functionality
- Sales tax reporting and compliance
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- Assistance with employee versus contractor issues
- Benchmarking to your industry
- And more depending on your specific financial needs
Please give us a call or email us to schedule a free consult to discuss your service-based business accounting needs.