Top-Level QuickBooks Bookkeeper/Accountant
Are you ready to be a part of a team that loves to help businesses succeed? Do you have experience using QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online? Do you have excellent organizational skills and take pride in doing the job right? Are you self-driven with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines?
Ducks in a Row is growing and is looking for an experienced, Full-Time Bookkeeper to assist in managing the day-to-day bookkeeping requirements for our growing list of clients.
- Maintain and record a complete and systematic set of business transactions
- Accurate and on-going posting to the appropriate accounts
- Complete reconciliations for all bank and credit card accounts
- Prepare Balance Sheets, Cash Flow and Profit & Loss Statements
- Create Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial packages for clients
- Take initiative to identify any issues or outliers, and apply problem-solving skills to provide the appropriate solutions
- Onboard clients to financial and communication tools, as well as Duck’s processes
- Manage the health of the client relationship. Identify and mitigate risk as necessary
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent
- Five years of experience working with QuickBooks financial suite – mainly with Desktop Pro/Premier and/or QuickBooks Online. Advanced ProAdvisor certification a plus!
- A strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- An ability to meet deadlines, and complete a full monthly and annual close independently
- The ability to prepare 1099s, occasional payroll returns, sales tax returns, etc. as needed by client.
- Payroll experience not required, but desired – filings, manual pay runs
- Inventory/job costing experience is a bonus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word (must be able to use formulas, data sorting, formatting, etc.), and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Demonstrated ability to recognize priorities and meet deadlines – capable of multi-tasking and being vigilant about the details.
- Process-oriented and adept at moving quickly between programs and able to learn new technologies
- A skilled multi-tasker who is self-driven, reliable and committed to meeting deadlines independently.
Ducks In A Row offers:
- Flexible scheduling for better work/life alignment
- An opportunity to work remotely
- A “connected firm” that leverages technology to help manage workflow and communications
- A supportive team atmosphere
- Formal training and mentoring
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter explaining why YOU are amazing for the position!