Considering starting a business? Always had the dream and not sure how to start? I have helped hundreds of people start and succeed in their business. Here’s some free advice.
A business plan needs to be created when considering starting a company. The following are business planning steps that don’t necessarily have to be in order, the steps work together.
- Mission Statement
- Financials and Budget, including a sales forecast.
- Strategy planning. How will the business operate and when (create a timeline)
- Keep in mind, the business plan will never be finished. It will help you run your business.
Now get planning! You only live once.
- One huge important part of setting goals: Setting them.
- Second hugely important part: Understanding and outlining what needs to happen in order to reach them.
- Third hugely important part: Be willing to do what needs to be done to reach them, despite the doubt, fear and resistance.
“Obstacles may seem so large that you walk circles around them instead of knocking them down. Know that God has the power to help you knock over those obstacles. You can’t have faith if you don’t first have hope.” – I Declare by Joel Osteen